NFL Futures: Carolina Panthers 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
Following last season's seven-win campaign that failed to earn them a playoff berth, the Carolina Panthers have an over/under of 6.5 wins for 2023.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Panthers: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Panthers' win total with DraftKings!
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina put together a 9-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- Panthers games hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- While Carolina ranked 22nd in total defense with 350.2 yards allowed per game last season, it was a little worse on offense, ranking fourth-worst (306.2 yards per game).
- At home last season, the Panthers were 5-4. On the road, they won only two games.
- As favorites, Carolina failed to win even once last season (0-4), and as an underdog posted a record of 7-6.
- The Panthers were 6-6 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC South.
Panthers Impact Players
- Last year Andy Dalton put up 2,871 passing yards (205.1 per game) while going 252-for-378 (66.7%) and throwing for 18 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- A year ago Miles Sanders picked up 1,269 rushing yards (74.6 per game) and scored 11 touchdowns.
- Last season Adam Thielen grabbed 70 passes for 716 yards (42.1 per game) with six touchdowns.
- Brian Burns showed out with an impressive stat line of 12.5 sacks, 17.0 TFL and 63 tackles last year.
- Vonn Bell intercepted four passes and tacked on 77 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended last season.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Carolina 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Panthers will face the 27th-ranked schedule in the league, based on their opponents' combined win total last season (130).
- In 2023, the Carolina's schedule will see six games against teams which finished with winning records a year ago, including two games against teams that tallied 12 or more wins and three games against squads that picked up fewer than six wins in 2022.
- The Panthers' schedule in 2023 includes seven returning playoff teams and nine teams with negative playoff odds.
Panthers Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +370
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +850
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.