Braves vs. Diamondbacks Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 2
Friday's game at Chase Field has the Arizona Diamondbacks (34-23) matching up with the Atlanta Braves (33-23) at 9:40 PM ET (on June 2). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-3 victory for the Diamondbacks, so expect a tight matchup.
The Braves will give the nod to Charlie Morton (5-5) versus the Diamondbacks and Merrill Kelly (6-3).
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Diamondbacks 5, Braves 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Diamondbacks
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Diamondbacks|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Braves Performance Insights
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Braves have a record of 3-6.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- The Braves have a record of 2-4-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 47 times this season and won 28, or 59.6%, of those games.
- Atlanta has entered 45 games this season favored by -120 or more and is 27-18 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Atlanta is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 282 total runs this season.
- The Braves' 3.69 team ERA ranks sixth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 27||Phillies||L 2-1||Charlie Morton vs Zack Wheeler|
|May 28||Phillies||W 11-4||Spencer Strider vs Dylan Covey|
|May 29||@ Athletics||L 7-2||Mike Soroka vs Paul Blackburn|
|May 30||@ Athletics||L 2-1||Bryce Elder vs JP Sears|
|May 31||@ Athletics||W 4-2||Jared Shuster vs James Kaprielian|
|June 2||@ Diamondbacks||-||Charlie Morton vs Merrill Kelly|
|June 3||@ Diamondbacks||-||Spencer Strider vs Ryne Nelson|
|June 4||@ Diamondbacks||-||Mike Soroka vs Zac Gallen|
|June 6||Mets||-||Bryce Elder vs Carlos Carrasco|
|June 7||Mets||-||Jared Shuster vs Max Scherzer|
|June 8||Mets||-||Charlie Morton vs Justin Verlander|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.