Braves vs. Mets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Braves and New York Mets square off on Thursday at 7:20 PM ET. Ronald Acuna Jr. and Tommy Pham have been on a tear in recent games for their respective teams.
The Braves are the favorite in this one, at -190, while the underdog Mets have +155 odds to play spoiler. An 8.5-run total is listed for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Mets Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and have won five of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents are 3-6-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Braves have a record of 2-5-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mets Player Props|
|Braves vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mets Odds|
|Braves vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mets|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have won 31 of the 51 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (60.8%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -190 or shorter, Atlanta has gone 12-4 (75%).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Braves' implied win probability is 65.5%.
- Atlanta has played in 61 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-25-3).
- The Braves have put together a 4-5-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.