Ronald Acuña Jr. Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Mets - June 8
On Thursday, Ronald Acuna Jr. (coming off going 2-for-5 with an RBI) and the Atlanta Braves play the New York Mets, whose starting pitcher will be Justin Verlander. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
He strung together two hits (going 2-for-5 with an RBI) in his last game against the Mets.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Justin Verlander
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +145)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +240)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +115)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ronald Acuña Jr.? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Ronald Acuña Jr. At The Plate
- Acuna leads Atlanta with 81 hits and an OBP of .404, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .555.
- He ranks third in batting average, sixth in on base percentage, and sixth in slugging among the qualifying hitters in MLB action.
- Acuna will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He's batting .391 with one homer over the course of his last games.
- In 77.0% of his games this year (47 of 61), Acuna has picked up at least one hit, and in 25 of those games (41.0%) he recorded multiple hits.
- He has homered in 12 games this season (19.7%), homering in 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Acuna has driven home a run in 23 games this season (37.7%), including more than one RBI in 9.8% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on four occasions..
- In 55.7% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 15 games with multiple runs (24.6%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Home/Away Batting Splits
|23 (74.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||24 (80.0%)|
|12 (38.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (43.3%)|
|14 (45.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||20 (66.7%)|
|2 (6.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (33.3%)|
|9 (29.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (46.7%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 13th in the league.
- The Mets' 4.58 team ERA ranks 22nd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mets give up the fifth-most home runs in baseball (83 total, 1.3 per game).
- Verlander (2-3 with a 4.25 ERA and 30 strikeouts in 36 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Mets, his seventh of the season.
- In his last time out on Friday against the Toronto Blue Jays, the right-hander went six innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- In six games this season, the 40-year-old has a 4.25 ERA and 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .235 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.