Austin Riley Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Nationals - June 9
Austin Riley -- hitting .366 in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the Washington Nationals, with Josiah Gray on the hill, on June 9 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he strung together four hits (going 4-for-6 with a home run and two RBI) against the Mets.
Austin Riley Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Nationals Starter: Josiah Gray
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +195)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +360)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +120)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Austin Riley? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Austin Riley At The Plate
- Riley is hitting .281 with 14 doubles, 11 home runs and 23 walks.
- Among the qualifying batters, he ranks 35th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 56th and he is 45th in slugging.
- Riley is batting .476 with one homer during his last games and is riding a four-game hitting streak.
- Riley has had a hit in 46 of 62 games this season (74.2%), including multiple hits 19 times (30.6%).
- Looking at the 62 games he has played this season, he's hit a home run in 10 of them (16.1%), and in 4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 37.1% of his games this year, Riley has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 12.9% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 31 of 62 games this year, and more than once 6 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Austin Riley Home/Away Batting Splits
Nationals Pitching Rankings
- The Nationals pitching staff is last in MLB with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Nationals have the 25th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.70).
- Nationals pitchers combine to surrender 83 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (to rank 25th in the league).
- The Nationals will send Gray (4-5) out to make his 13th start of the season. He is 4-5 with a 3.09 ERA and 55 strikeouts through 67 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Friday against the Philadelphia Phillies, the right-hander went 5 1/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- This season, the 25-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.09), 55th in WHIP (1.418), and 53rd in K/9 (7.4) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.