Eddie Rosario Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Nationals - June 9
Eddie Rosario -- hitting .310 in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Washington Nationals, with Josiah Gray on the hill, on June 9 at 7:20 PM ET.
He strung together two hits (going 2-for-6 with an RBI) in his last game against the Mets.
Eddie Rosario Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Nationals Starter: Josiah Gray
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +320)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Eddie Rosario? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Eddie Rosario At The Plate
- Rosario is batting .253 with 12 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and seven walks.
- In 63.0% of his games this year (34 of 54), Rosario has picked up at least one hit, and in 13 of those games (24.1%) he recorded multiple hits.
- He has hit a long ball in 13.0% of his games in 2023 (seven of 54), and 4% of his trips to the plate.
- Rosario has had an RBI in 16 games this year (29.6%), including six multi-RBI outings (11.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- In 35.2% of his games this year (19 of 54), he has scored, and in four of those games (7.4%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Eddie Rosario Home/Away Batting Splits
Nationals Pitching Rankings
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks last in the league with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Nationals have a 4.70 team ERA that ranks 25th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Nationals pitchers combine to allow 83 total home runs at a clip of 1.4 per game (to rank 25th in the league).
- Gray (4-5) takes the mound for the Nationals in his 13th start of the season. He's put together a 3.09 ERA in 67 2/3 innings pitched, with 55 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Friday against the Philadelphia Phillies, the right-hander tossed 5 1/3 innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 25-year-old's 3.09 ERA ranks 20th, 1.418 WHIP ranks 55th, and 7.4 K/9 ranks 53rd among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.