Sean Murphy Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Nationals - June 9
Sean Murphy -- 1-for-4 with a home run and two RBI in his most recent game -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Washington Nationals, with Josiah Gray on the mound, on June 9 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he hit a home run while going 1-for-4 against the Mets.
Sean Murphy Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Nationals Starter: Josiah Gray
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Sean Murphy? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Sean Murphy At The Plate
- Murphy is batting .287 with 12 doubles, 12 home runs and 23 walks.
- Among qualifying batters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 26th, his on-base percentage ranks 13th, and he is seventh in the league in slugging.
- Murphy has gotten a hit in 31 of 51 games this season (60.8%), with at least two hits on 15 occasions (29.4%).
- He has gone deep in 11 games this year (21.6%), leaving the park in 5.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Murphy has had at least one RBI in 39.2% of his games this year (20 of 51), with more than one RBI 10 times (19.6%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- In 24 of 51 games this year, he has scored, and six of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Sean Murphy Home/Away Batting Splits
Nationals Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.5 K/9, the worst in the league.
- The Nationals' 4.70 team ERA ranks 25th among all league pitching staffs.
- Nationals pitchers combine to give up 83 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (to rank 25th in baseball).
- The Nationals will send Gray (4-5) out to make his 13th start of the season. He is 4-5 with a 3.09 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 67 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Friday, the righty went 5 1/3 innings against the Philadelphia Phillies, allowing four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB action this season, the 25-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.09), 55th in WHIP (1.418), and 53rd in K/9 (7.4).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.