Lin Zhu vs. Xinyu Wang: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
In the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 semifinals on Friday, Lin Zhu meets Xinyu Wang.
In this Semifinal matchup, Zhu is the favorite (-120) versus Wang (-110) .
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Lin Zhu vs. Xinyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 15
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Lin Zhu vs. Xinyu Wang Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Lin Zhu has a 54.5% chance to win.
|Lin Zhu||Xinyu Wang|
|-120||Odds to Win Match||-110|
|+150||Odds to Win Tournament||+275|
|54.5%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||52.4%|
|40.0%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||26.7%|
|50.1||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||49.9|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Previews & Predictions
Lin Zhu vs. Xinyu Wang Trends and Insights
- In the quarterfinals on Friday, Zhu took down Elizabeth Mandlik 6-3, 6-2.
- Wang advanced to the semifinals by taking down No. 88-ranked Yulia Putintseva 7-6, 6-7, 6-3 on Thursday.
- Zhu has played 21.2 games per match in her 47 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces).
- Zhu has played 38 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, and 21.5 games per match.
- Wang is averaging 22.4 games per match through her 50 matches played in the past year across all court types, winning 51.7% of those games.
- In 39 matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, Wang has averaged 23.2 games per match and 9.6 games per set, winning 52.3% of those games.
- Zhu and Wang have played one time dating back to 2015, in the Thailand Open semifinals. Zhu was victorious in that match 6-2, 6-4.
- In terms of sets, Zhu has secured two versus Wang (100.0%), while Wang has captured zero.
- Zhu and Wang have squared off in 18 total games, and Zhu has won more often, capturing 12 of them.
- In their one match against each other, Zhu and Wang are averaging 18.0 games and 2.0 sets.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.