How to Watch the Clemson vs. Florida Atlantic Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Clemson Tigers (1-1) and the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-1) meet at Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Clemson is averaging 36.5 points per game on offense (38th in the FBS), and ranks 63rd defensively with 22.5 points allowed per game. Florida Atlantic ranks 89th in the FBS with 26 points per game on offense, and it ranks 49th with 18.5 points ceded per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
We dive into all of the info you need before this contest starts in this article, including how to watch on ACC Network.
Clemson vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Alabama vs South Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Army vs UTSA
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
Clemson vs. Florida Atlantic Key Statistics
|550.5 (21st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||339 (105th)|
|223.5 (6th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||357.5 (66th)|
|243.5 (8th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||109 (107th)|
|307 (22nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||230 (72nd)|
|5 (104th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (89th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (32nd)|
Clemson Stats Leaders
- Cade Klubnik has 524 passing yards for Clemson, completing 68.8% of his passes and tossing five touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 28 rushing yards (14 ypg) on 17 carries.
- Will Shipley has 187 rushing yards on 26 carries. He's also tacked on nine catches for 51 yards (25.5 per game) and one touchdown via the passing game.
- Phil Mafah has collected 124 yards on 20 attempts, scoring two times.
- Beaux Collins' team-high 187 yards as a receiver have come on 12 receptions (out of 16 targets) with one touchdown.
- Antonio Williams has hauled in 12 passes while averaging 60 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Troy Stellato's five receptions are good enough for 51 yards.
Florida Atlantic Stats Leaders
- Casey Thompson leads Florida Atlantic with 460 yards on 43-of-67 passing with five touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Larry McCammon III, has carried the ball 20 times for 148 yards (74 per game), with one touchdown this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 75 receiving yards (37.5 per game) on seven catches.
- Zuberi Mobley has piled up 52 yards (on 16 attempts).
- LaJohntay Wester paces his team with 156 receiving yards on 18 receptions with one touchdown.
- Tony Johnson has put up a 119-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught eight passes on eight targets.
Rep your team with officially licensed Clemson or Florida Atlantic gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.