Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Georgia vs. South Carolina Game – Saturday, September 16
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) face an SEC matchup with the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1). For odds and best bets, keep scrolling.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Georgia vs. South Carolina? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Georgia vs. South Carolina?
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Georgia 32, South Carolina 16
- Georgia has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Bulldogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- South Carolina lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Gamecocks have played as an underdog of +1800 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Bulldogs have a 99.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
South Carolina (+26.5)
- Georgia has not covered the spread yet this year.
- The Bulldogs have been favored by 26.5 points or more two times this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- South Carolina has one win against the spread in two games this year.
Parlay your bets together on the Georgia vs. South Carolina matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (54.5)
- The over/under for the contest of 54.5 is 24 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Georgia (46.5 points per game) and South Carolina (32 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||54.5||54.5|
|Implied Total AVG||50.5||50.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||58||58|
|Implied Total AVG||34||34|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.