How to Watch the South Carolina vs. Georgia Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) host an SEC showdown against the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Sanford Stadium.
Georgia owns the 27th-ranked offense this season (472.5 yards per game), and has been even more effective on defense, ranking 16th-best with only 242 yards allowed per game. With 461 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, South Carolina ranks 33rd in the FBS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 88th, allowing 380 total yards per contest.
Below we dig deep into all of the info you need before this contest starts, including how to watch on CBS.
South Carolina vs. Georgia Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Alabama vs South Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Florida State vs Boston College
South Carolina vs. Georgia Key Statistics
|461 (49th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||472.5 (43rd)|
|380 (79th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||242 (13th)|
|53 (127th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||129 (92nd)|
|408 (3rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||343.5 (9th)|
|1 (9th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (32nd)|
South Carolina Stats Leaders
- Spencer Rattler leads South Carolina with 698 yards on 55-of-66 passing with three touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Dakereon Joyner has rushed 23 times for 65 yards, with two touchdowns. He's also tacked on nine catches for 66 yards.
- Mario Anderson has taken six carries and totaled 32 yards.
- Xavier Legette has registered 15 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 296 (148 yards per game). He's been targeted 17 times and has one touchdown.
- Eddie Lewis has collected 89 receiving yards (44.5 yards per game) on six receptions.
- Ahmarean Brown's nine receptions (on 11 targets) have netted him 86 yards (43 ypg).
Georgia Stats Leaders
- Carson Beck has recorded 577 yards (288.5 ypg) on 44-of-61 passing with three touchdowns compared to one interception this season. In addition, he's added 29 rushing yards (14.5 ypg) on eight carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Roderick Robinson II has carried the ball 14 times for a team-high 88 yards on the ground and has found the end zone two times as a runner.
- Kendall Milton has carried the ball 16 times for 71 yards (35.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Mekhi Mews' 102 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted six times and has collected six receptions and one touchdown.
- Rara Thomas has grabbed three passes while averaging 45 yards per game.
- Brock Bowers has a total of 80 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in six passes.
Rep your team with officially licensed Georgia or South Carolina gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.