How to Watch the Western Carolina vs. Eastern Kentucky Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Western Carolina Catamounts (1-1) visit the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (0-2) at Roy Kidd Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Despite sporting a bottom-25 defense that ranks 13th-worst in the FCS (540.5 yards allowed per game), Eastern Kentucky has put up better results on offense, ranking 77th in the FCS offensively putting up 306.5 yards per game. Western Carolina's offensive attack has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks 25th-best in the FCS with 418.5 total yards per game. In terms of defense, it is giving up 370.0 total yards per game, which ranks 63rd.
In the story below, we lay out all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Western Carolina vs. Eastern Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Richmond, Kentucky
- Venue: Roy Kidd Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Virginia vs Maryland
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Florida State vs Boston College
- TCU vs Houston
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Alabama vs South Florida
Western Carolina vs. Eastern Kentucky Key Statistics
|Western Carolina||Eastern Kentucky|
|418.5 (30th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||306.5 (81st)|
|370.0 (61st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||540.5 (110th)|
|174.0 (35th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||108.5 (84th)|
|244.5 (24th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||198.0 (54th)|
|5 (119th)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (119th)|
|0 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (14th)|
Western Carolina Stats Leaders
- Cole Gonzales has compiled 380 yards on 77.6% passing while collecting two touchdown passes with one interception this season. He's also rushed for 55 yards .
- Desmond Reid has run for 181 yards on 38 carries so far this year while scoring two times on the ground. He's also tacked on five catches, totaling 48 yards.
- Branson Adams has taken 11 carries and totaled 89 yards while also gaining 33 yards through the air .
- AJ Colombo has racked up 79 receiving yards on five catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Censere Lee has caught eight passes and compiled 77 receiving yards (38.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Ajay Belanger's three targets have resulted in six grabs for 60 yards.
Eastern Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Parker McKinney has racked up 396 yards (198.0 ypg) on 32-of-53 passing with two touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Joshua Carter, has carried the ball 19 times for 98 yards (49.0 per game). He's also caught two passes for 48 yards.
- Braedon Sloan has 49 receiving yards (24.5 per game) on four catches with one touchdown, while also collecting 30.0 rush yards per game.
- Jaden Smith's team-leading 117 yards as a receiver have come on 12 receptions (out of 17 targets).
- Bryant Johnson has caught two passes for 53 yards (26.5 yards per game) this year.
Rep your team with officially licensed Eastern Kentucky or Western Carolina gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.