How to Watch Falcons vs. Packers on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Atlanta Falcons (1-0) host the Green Bay Packers (1-0) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
In the article below, we lay out all the info you need to watch this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch Falcons vs. Packers
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Falcons Insights (2022)
- The Falcons averaged 21.5 points per game last year, comparable to the 21.8 per matchup the Packers allowed.
- The Falcons averaged just 17.9 fewer yards per game (318.6) than the Packers allowed per contest (336.5) last season.
- Last season Atlanta averaged 159.9 rushing yards per game, 20.4 more than Green Bay allowed per contest (139.5).
- The Falcons had 21 giveaways last year, while the Packers had 24 takeaways.
Falcons Home Performance (2022)
- The Falcons' average points scored at home (24.9) was higher than their overall average (21.5). But their average points allowed at home (21.6) was lower than overall (22.7).
- The Falcons' average yards gained at home (336.1) was higher than their overall average (318.6). But their average yards allowed at home (349.8) was lower than overall (362.1).
- Atlanta racked up 165 passing yards per game in home games (6.2 more than its overall average), and conceded 220.4 at home (11.5 less than overall).
- The Falcons accumulated 171.1 rushing yards per game at home (11.2 more than their overall average), and conceded 129.3 at home (0.9 less than overall).
- At home, the Falcons converted 42.3% of third downs and allowed 43.1% to be converted. That's more than they converted overall (41.8%), and less than they allowed (45.9%).
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.