Titans vs. Chargers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
At Nissan Stadium on Sunday, September 17, the Los Angeles Chargers take on the Tennessee Titans, beginning at 1:00 PM ET. The Chargers should win, based on our computer model -- continue scrolling to find more tips about the point spread, over/under and even the final score.
Offensively, the Chargers ranked 13th in the NFL with 23 points per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 21st in points allowed (346.1 points allowed per contest). The Titans ranked fifth-worst in scoring offense last season (17.5 points per game), but they played a little better on defense, ranking 13th with 21.1 points allowed per contest.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Titans vs. Chargers Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Chargers by 2.5)||Over (45.5)||Chargers 26, Titans 24|
Place your bets on the Chargers-Titans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Titans Betting Info
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Titans have a 45.5% chance to win.
- Tennessee won eight games against the spread last year, failing to cover six times.
- The Titans were 4-2 ATS last year when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Tennessee games went over the point total five out of 17 times last year.
- Games involving the Titans last year averaged 42.3 points per game, a 3.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Chargers Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Chargers have an implied win probability of 59.2%.
- Los Angeles won 11 games against the spread last season, failing to cover four times.
- The Chargers were 5-4 ATS last season when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- A total of seven Los Angeles games last season hit the over.
- The point total average for Chargers games last season was 47.6, 2.1 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Titans vs. Chargers 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.