Tyler Allgeier Week 2 Preview vs. the Packers
Atlanta Falcons running back Tyler Allgeier has a favorable matchup in Week 2 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), up against the Green Bay Packers. The Packers are giving up the ninth-most rushing yards in the league, 122.0 per game.
Allgeier rushed for 1,035 yards on 210 attempts (64.7 yards per game) and scored three TDs a year ago.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Allgeier and the Falcons with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Allgeier vs. the Packers
- Allgeier vs the Packers (since 2021): No games
- In the run game, five players picked up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Packers last season.
- On the ground, Green Bay allowed 16 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- Two players rushed for multiple TDs in a game versus the Packers last year.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Packers finished 26th in the league last season after allowing 139.5 rushing yards per game.
- A season ago, the Packers conceded 18 rushing touchdowns. That ranked 23rd in NFL play.
Falcons Player Previews
Tyler Allgeier Rushing Props vs. the Packers
- Rushing Yards: 48.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Allgeier with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Allgeier Rushing Insights
- Allgeier hit the rushing yards over in 11 of 15 opportunities (73.3%) last season.
- The Falcons, who were 15th in the NFL in points scored last year, attempted a pass 42.6% of the time while opting for the ground attack 57.4% of the time.
- Allgeier had a rushing touchdown in three games last year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Tyler Allgeier Receiving Props vs the Packers
- Receiving Yards: 7.5 (-111)
Allgeier Receiving Insights
- In two of his seven games last season (28.6%), Allgeier went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- He was targeted on 17 passes last season, averaging 8.2 yards per target.
- Allgeier had a receiving touchdown in one of 16 games last season, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Allgeier's Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Rams||9/18/2022||Week 2||10 ATT / 30 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Seahawks||9/25/2022||Week 3||6 ATT / 25 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Browns||10/2/2022||Week 4||10 ATT / 84 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||10/9/2022||Week 5||13 ATT / 45 YDS / 0 TDs||0 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. 49ers||10/16/2022||Week 6||15 ATT / 51 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bengals||10/23/2022||Week 7||16 ATT / 50 YDS / 1 TD||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Panthers||10/30/2022||Week 8||14 ATT / 39 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 46 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Chargers||11/6/2022||Week 9||10 ATT / 99 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 24 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Panthers||11/10/2022||Week 10||8 ATT / 20 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / -17 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bears||11/20/2022||Week 11||8 ATT / 55 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Commanders||11/27/2022||Week 12||11 ATT / 54 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Steelers||12/4/2022||Week 13||10 ATT / 52 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Saints||12/18/2022||Week 15||17 ATT / 139 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 1 REC / -3 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||12/24/2022||Week 16||18 ATT / 74 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 4 REC / 43 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||1/1/2023||Week 17||20 ATT / 83 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 1 REC / 12 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Buccaneers||1/8/2023||Week 18||24 ATT / 135 YDS / 0 TDs||0 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.