Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +6600, the Tennessee Titans are No. 17 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 18.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee put together an 8-6-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of five Titans games last season went over the point total.
- Tennessee was a bottom-five offense last year, ranking third-worst with 296.8 yards per game. On defense, it ranked 23rd in the (351.6 yards allowed per game).
- The Titans had a 3-5 record at home and were 4-5 away last year.
- Tennessee won only twice when favored (2-3) and went 4-5 as underdogs.
- The Titans were 5-7 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC South.
Titans Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Derrick Henry ran for 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) and 13 touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Henry scored zero touchdowns, with 33 catches for 398 yards.
- Ryan Tannehill threw for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), completing 65.2% of his passes, with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Tannehill scored two touchdowns and picked up 98 yards.
- In the Cardinals' passing game a season ago, DeAndre Hopkins scored three TDs, catching 64 balls for 717 yards (79.7 per game).
- In 15 games played with the Texans, Chris Moore had 48 catches for 548 yards (36.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kevin Byard had four interceptions to go with 106 tackles and six passes defended last year.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+3000|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+2800|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+1400|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+50000|
Odds are current as of September 18 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.