How to Watch 49ers vs. Giants Thursday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 3
The New York Giants (1-1) visit the San Francisco 49ers (2-0) at Levi's Stadium on Thursday, September 21, 2023.
We provide more details below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch 49ers vs. Giants
- When: Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
49ers vs. Giants Insights (2022)
- The 49ers put up 26.5 points per game last season, 4.7 more than the Giants gave up per matchup (21.8).
- New York scored 21.5 points per game last year, 5.2 more than San Francisco surrendered (16.3).
- The 49ers averaged only 7.4 more yards per game (365.6) than the Giants gave up per matchup (358.2) last season.
- New York racked up 33.3 more yards per game (333.9) than San Francisco gave up per matchup (300.6) last season.
- Last year the 49ers racked up 138.8 rushing yards per game, just 5.4 fewer yards than the Giants allowed per outing (144.2).
- Last season New York rushed for 70.5 more yards per game (148.2) than San Francisco allowed per contest (77.7).
- The 49ers had 17 giveaways last year, while the Giants had 19 takeaways.
- New York had 16 giveaways last year, while San Francisco had 30 takeaways.
49ers Home Performance (2022)
- The 49ers' average points scored in home games (28) was higher than their overall average (26.5). But their average points allowed at home (14.8) was lower than overall (16.3).
- The 49ers accumulated 365 yards per game at home (0.6 less than their overall average), and conceded 303.8 at home (3.2 more than overall).
- At home, San Francisco racked up 222.4 passing yards per game and gave up 241.4. That's less than it gained overall (226.8), and more than it allowed (222.9).
- The 49ers racked up 142.6 rushing yards per game at home (3.8 more than their overall average), and conceded 62.3 at home (15.4 less than overall).
- The 49ers converted 44.7% of third downs at home (0.3% lower than their overall average), and conceded 36.5% at home (2.5% lower than overall).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
|9/10/2023||at Pittsburgh||W 30-7||FOX|
|9/17/2023||at Los Angeles||W 30-23||FOX|
|9/21/2023||New York||-||Amazon Prime Video|
Giants Away Performance (2022)
- On the road, the Giants put up 20.5 points per game and conceded 21.9. That was less than they scored overall (21.5), but more than they allowed (21.8).
- On the road, the Giants racked up 338.8 yards per game and conceded 362.6. That was more than they gained (333.9) and allowed (358.2) overall.
- New York's average passing yards gained (195) and allowed (242.4) away from home were both higher than its overall averages of 185.7 and 214, respectively.
- The Giants racked up 143.8 rushing yards per game on the road (4.4 less than their overall average), and gave up 120.3 away from home (23.9 less than overall).
- The Giants' offensive third-down percentage in away games last year (33.7%) was lower than their overall average (36.8%). And their defensive third-down percentage away from home (36.8%) was higher than overall (35.1%).
|9/17/2023||at Arizona||W 31-28||FOX|
|9/21/2023||at San Francisco||-||Amazon Prime Video|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.