Braves vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 22
Friday's game at Nationals Park has the Atlanta Braves (98-55) taking on the Washington Nationals (68-86) at 7:05 PM ET (on September 22). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 6-5 victory for the Braves, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Braves will give the ball to Charlie Morton (14-12, 3.66 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 15 on the season, and the Nationals will counter with Patrick Corbin (10-13, 5.05 ERA).
Braves vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Braves 6, Nationals 5.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and have won four of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents are 8-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Braves covered in its most recent game with a spread.
- This season, the Braves have been favored 138 times and won 90, or 65.2%, of those games.
- This season Atlanta has won 25 of its 32 games, or 78.1%, when favored by at least -250 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- No team has scored more than the 890 runs Atlanta has this season.
- The Braves have the 12th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.12).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 17||@ Marlins||L 16-2||Charlie Morton vs Jesús Luzardo|
|September 18||Phillies||L 7-1||Kyle Wright vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 19||Phillies||W 9-3||Spencer Strider vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 20||Phillies||L 6-5||Bryce Elder vs Aaron Nola|
|September 21||@ Nationals||W 10-3||Max Fried vs Jake Irvin|
|September 22||@ Nationals||-||Charlie Morton vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 23||@ Nationals||-||Kyle Wright vs Joan Adon|
|September 24||@ Nationals||-||Spencer Strider vs Joan Adon|
|September 26||Cubs||-||Bryce Elder vs Justin Steele|
|September 27||Cubs||-||Max Fried vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 28||Cubs||-||Charlie Morton vs Jameson Taillon|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.