Caroline Garcia vs. Maria Sakkari: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | Abierto Guadalajara
In the semifinals of the Abierto Guadalajara on Friday, Caroline Garcia (ranked No. 11) takes on Maria Sakkari (No. 9).
Sakkari has -165 odds to grab a spot in the final with a win over Garcia (+135).
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Caroline Garcia vs. Maria Sakkari Match Information
- Tournament: The Abierto Guadalajara
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 22
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Caroline Garcia vs. Maria Sakkari Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Maria Sakkari has a 62.3% chance to win.
|Caroline Garcia||Maria Sakkari|
|+135||Odds to Win Match||-165|
|+350||Odds to Win Tournament||+160|
|42.6%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||62.3%|
|22.2%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||38.5%|
|46.8||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||53.2|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's Abierto Guadalajara Previews & Predictions
Caroline Garcia vs. Maria Sakkari Trends and Insights
- Garcia took down Victoria Azarenka 6-3, 6-4 in the quarterfinals on Thursday.
- Sakkari made it to the semifinals by defeating No. 180-ranked Emiliana Arango 6-3, 6-4 on Thursday.
- Garcia has played 60 matches over the past year across all court types, and 23.5 games per match.
- Through 43 matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, Garcia has played 23.4 games per match and won 52.4% of them.
- Sakkari has averaged 22.6 games per match through her 55 matches played in the past year across all court types, while winning 52.5% of the games.
- Through 39 matches on hard courts in the past year, Sakkari has averaged 23.3 games per match and 9.7 games per set, winning 52.4% of those games.
- In three head-to-head matches dating back to 2015, Garcia owns a 2-1 record against Sakkari. Their most recent match, at the Qatar TotalEnergies Open on February 16, 2023, was taken by Sakkari 6-2, 6-7, 7-6.
- Garcia and Sakkari have squared off in eight total sets, with Garcia winning five of them and Sakkari three.
- Garcia has taken down Sakkari in 46 of 84 total games between them, good for a 54.8% winning percentage.
- Garcia and Sakkari have played three times, averaging 28.0 games and 2.7 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.