Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +4000, the Atlanta Falcons are No. 13 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 22.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta went 9-7-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, seven Falcons games hit the over.
- Atlanta totaled 318.6 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 24th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranked 27th, giving up 362.1 yards per game.
- Last year the Falcons won only one game away from home and had a 6-3 record at home.
- When favored, Atlanta went unbeaten (4-0) a season ago, and 3-9 as the underdog.
- The Falcons were 6-6 in the NFC, including 2-4 in the NFC South.
Falcons Impact Players
- Tyler Allgeier ran for 1,035 yards (64.7 per game) and three touchdowns in 16 games last year.
- In addition, Allgeier had 16 receptions for 139 yards and one touchdown.
- In 13 games, Cordarrelle Patterson ran for 695 yards (53.5 per game) and eight TDs.
- In nine games with the Commanders a season ago, Taylor Heinicke threw for 1,859 yards (206.6 per game), with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 62.2%.
- Drake London had 72 receptions for 866 yards (50.9 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games.
- As a tone-setter on defense, Richie Grant delivered 122 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions in 17 games last year.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
|Jessie Bates III Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Cordarrelle Patterson Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Tyler Allgeier Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Bijan Robinson Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
|Desmond Ridder MVP Odds|
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+25000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+4000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+2800|
Odds are current as of September 22 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.