How to Watch the NC State vs. Virginia Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 22
The NC State Wolfpack (2-1) play a familiar opponent when they visit the Virginia Cavaliers (0-3) on Friday, September 22, 2023 at Scott Stadium in an ACC showdown.
NC State is compiling 402 yards per game on offense (61st in the FBS), and rank 43rd defensively, yielding 306.7 yards allowed per game. Virginia has not been getting things done defensively, ranking seventh-worst with 42.3 points given up per game. It has been better on offense, putting up 20.7 points per contest (107th-ranked).
In the article below, we lay out all the info you need to watch this matchup on ESPN.
NC State vs. Virginia Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Venue: Scott Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
NC State vs. Virginia Key Statistics
|402 (67th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||316.7 (112th)|
|306.7 (41st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||451.7 (111th)|
|175.7 (52nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||68 (127th)|
|226.3 (76th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||248.7 (56th)|
|3 (32nd)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (78th)|
|3 (82nd)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (123rd)|
NC State Stats Leaders
- Brennan Armstrong has thrown for 679 yards, completing 62.9% of his passes and collecting three touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He's also run for 161 yards (53.7 ypg) on 37 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Jordan Houston has carried the ball 25 times for 96 yards (32 per game).
- Kevin Concepcion's team-high 122 yards as a receiver have come on 16 receptions (out of 23 targets).
- Julian Gray has caught six passes for 109 yards (36.3 yards per game) this year.
- Porter Rooks has been the target of 12 passes and racked up eight catches for 92 yards, an average of 30.7 yards per contest.
Virginia Stats Leaders
- Anthony Colandrea has put up 652 passing yards, or 217.3 per game, so far this season. He has completed 62.5% of his passes and has thrown three touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Perris Jones has rushed 26 times for 87 yards, with two touchdowns. He's also tacked on two catches for 68 yards.
- Kobe Pace has five receptions for 103 yards (34.3 per game) and two touchdowns so far while also carrying the ball 17 times for 62 yards and one score.
- Malik Washington has collected 18 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 289 (96.3 yards per game). He's been targeted 25 times and has one touchdown.
- Malachi Fields has 19 receptions (on 30 targets) for a total of 207 yards (69 yards per game) this year.
Rep your team with officially licensed NC State or Virginia gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.