Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Carolina Panthers have the fourth-worst odds in the league of winning the Super Bowl, listed at +25000.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +2000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +25000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina compiled an 8-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of eight Panthers games last season went over the point total.
- Carolina ranked fourth-worst in total offense (306.2 yards per game) last season, but it played slightly better on defense, ranking 22nd with 350.2 yards allowed per contest.
- The Panthers went 5-4 at home last season, but they won just two games on the road.
- As favorites, Carolina failed to win even once last season (0-4), and as an underdog posted a record of 6-6.
- The Panthers were 6-6 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC South.
Panthers Impact Players
- On the ground, Miles Sanders had 11 touchdowns and 1,269 yards (74.6 per game) last year with the Eagles.
- In 14 games for the Saints, Andy Dalton passed for 2,871 yards (205.1 per game), with 18 touchdowns and nine interceptions, and a completion percentage of 66.7%.
- In the Vikings' passing game a season ago, Adam Thielen scored six TDs, hauling in 70 balls for 716 yards (42.1 per game).
- On the ground, Chuba Hubbard scored two touchdowns and picked up 466 yards (33.3 per game).
- As a tone-setter on defense, Frankie Luvu amassed 111 tackles, 19.0 TFL, seven sacks, and one interception in 15 games last year.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
|D.J. Chark Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Brian Burns Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Bryce Young Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
|Jaycee Horn Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+4000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+2800|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+2800|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
Odds are current as of September 22 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.