Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Tennessee Titans right now have +6600 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee compiled an 8-6-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, five Titans games hit the over.
- Tennessee ranked third-worst in total offense (296.8 yards per game) last season, but it played a little better on defense, ranking 23rd with 351.6 yards allowed per contest.
- The Titans picked up three wins at home last season and four on the road.
- When favored last season Tennessee had only two victories (2-3). As the underdog the Titans posted a record of 4-5.
- The Titans were 3-3 in the AFC South and 5-7 in the AFC as a whole.
Titans Impact Players
- On the ground, Derrick Henry had 13 touchdowns and 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) last year.
- Also, Henry had 33 receptions for 398 yards and zero touchdowns.
- Ryan Tannehill passed for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), completing 65.2% of his throws, with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Tannehill scored two touchdowns and accumulated 98 yards.
- In the Cardinals' passing game a season ago, DeAndre Hopkins scored three TDs, hauling in 64 balls for 717 yards (79.7 per game).
- In 15 games played for the Texans, Chris Moore had 48 catches for 548 yards (36.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kevin Byard recorded four interceptions to go with 106 tackles and six passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+2800|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+3000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+75000|
Odds are current as of September 22 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.