Kansas vs. BYU Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 23
Based on our computer projection model, the Kansas Jayhawks will defeat the BYU Cougars when the two teams come together at David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS) on Saturday, September 23, which begins at 3:30 PM. For our projections on the spead, point total, and final score, see the rest of the article below.
Looking to bet on Kansas vs. BYU? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Kansas vs. BYU Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|BYU (+8.5)||Over (55.5)||Kansas 33, BYU 30|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 4 Predictions
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Cal vs Washington
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Texas vs Baylor
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- NC State vs Virginia
- SMU vs TCU
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- USC vs Arizona State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- UCLA vs Utah
Kansas Betting Info (2023)
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Jayhawks' implied win probability is 77.8%.
- The Jayhawks have won once against the spread this season.
- Kansas is winless against the spread when it is 8.5-point or greater favorites (0-2).
- One Jayhawks game (out of three) has hit the over this season.
- The average total for Kansas games this season has been 58.8, 3.3 points higher than the total for this game.
BYU Betting Info (2023)
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cougars have a 26.7% chance to win.
- The Cougars have covered the spread once in one opportunity this season.
- BYU is 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Each Cougars one game with a set total have hit the over.
- The average point total for the BYU this season is 7.5 points lower than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jayhawks vs. Cougars 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.