Ohio State vs. Notre Dame Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 23
When the Ohio State Buckeyes square off against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish at 7:30 PM on Saturday, September 23, our projection system predicts the Buckeyes will win the game. Our model also projects the spead, point total, and final score, which you can check out below.
Looking to bet on Ohio State vs. Notre Dame? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Ohio State vs. Notre Dame Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Toss Up||Under (55.5)||Ohio State 28, Notre Dame 25|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 4 Predictions
- Arkansas vs LSU
- SMU vs TCU
- USC vs Arizona State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Florida State vs Clemson
- BYU vs Kansas
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Cal vs Washington
- NC State vs Virginia
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- UCLA vs Utah
- Texas vs Baylor
Ohio State Betting Info (2023)
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Buckeyes a 61.5% chance to win.
- The Buckeyes have won once against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 3-point favorites or more, Ohio State has an ATS record of 1-2.
- One Buckeyes game (out of three) has gone over the point total this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 55.5 points, 5.0 fewer than the average total in this season's Ohio State contests.
Notre Dame Betting Info (2023)
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Fighting Irish have a 42.6% chance to win.
- So far this season, the Fighting Irish have put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Fighting Irish have gone over in three of their four games with a set total (75%).
- The average over/under in Notre Dame games this year is 4.2 less points than the point total of 55.5 in this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Buckeyes vs. Fighting Irish 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.