Braves vs. Cubs Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 26
Tuesday's game at Truist Park has the Atlanta Braves (100-56) going head-to-head against the Chicago Cubs (82-74) at 7:20 PM (on September 26). Our computer prediction projects a 5-4 win for the Braves, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Braves will give the ball to Bryce Elder (12-4, 3.63 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 13 on the season, and the Cubs will turn to Justin Steele (16-5, 3.32 ERA).
Braves vs. Cubs Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Cubs Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Braves 5, Cubs 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Cubs
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Read More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Atlanta and its opponents are 8-2-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have a record of 3-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 141 times this season and won 92, or 65.2%, of those games.
- This season Atlanta has won 78 of its 112 games, or 69.6%, when favored by at least -145 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- No team has scored more than the 909 runs Atlanta has this season.
- The Braves have the 14th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.13).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 20||Phillies||L 6-5||Bryce Elder vs Aaron Nola|
|September 21||@ Nationals||W 10-3||Max Fried vs Jake Irvin|
|September 22||@ Nationals||W 9-6||Charlie Morton vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 24||@ Nationals||L 3-2||Allan Winans vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 24||@ Nationals||W 8-5||Spencer Strider vs Joan Adon|
|September 26||Cubs||-||Bryce Elder vs Justin Steele|
|September 27||Cubs||-||Max Fried vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 28||Cubs||-||Charlie Morton vs Marcus Stroman|
|September 29||Nationals||-||Kyle Wright vs Trevor Williams|
|September 30||Nationals||-||Spencer Strider vs Jackson Rutledge|
|October 1||Nationals||-||TBA vs Joan Adon|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.