Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +8000, the Tennessee Titans are No. 18 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 26.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +240
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover six times.
- A total of five Titans games last season went over the point total.
- Tennessee was a bottom-five offense last year, ranking third-worst with 296.8 yards per contest. Defensively, it ranked 23rd in the NFL (351.6 yards allowed per game).
- The Titans put up a 3-5 record at home and were 4-5 on the road last season.
- Tennessee won only twice when favored (2-3) and went 4-5 as underdogs.
- In the AFC South the Titans were 3-3, and in the conference overall they went 5-7.
Titans Impact Players
- Derrick Henry rushed for 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) and 13 touchdowns in 16 games last year.
- Henry also had 33 catches for 398 yards and zero TDs.
- Ryan Tannehill passed for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), completing 65.2% of his passes, with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- Also, Tannehill rushed for 98 yards and two TDs.
- In the Cardinals' passing game a season ago, DeAndre Hopkins scored three TDs, hauling in 64 balls for 717 yards (79.7 per game).
- In the passing game for the Texans, Chris Moore scored two TDs, hauling in 48 balls for 548 yards (36.5 per game).
- On defense last year, Kevin Byard helped lead the way with four interceptions to go with 106 tackles and six passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+4000|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+2500|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+2500|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+900|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+40000|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.