Braves vs. Cubs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Braves and Chicago Cubs will play on Wednesday at Truist Park, at 7:20 PM ET, with Ronald Acuna Jr. and Nico Hoerner among those expected to produce at the plate.
The Braves are -160 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Cubs (+135). The over/under is 9.5 runs for this game (with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Braves vs. Cubs Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Braves have a record of 5-4.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- The Braves have three wins against the spread in their last four chances.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have won 93 of the 142 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (65.5%).
- Atlanta has a 66-24 record (winning 73.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -160 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Braves' implied win probability is 61.5%.
- Atlanta has played in 157 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 89 times (89-65-3).
- The Braves have gone 17-13-0 ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.