Ozzie Albies vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Ozzie Albies and his .396 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (67 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the Chicago Cubs and Jameson Taillon on September 27 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his previous game, he racked up two extra-base hits (2-for-4 with two doubles) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Ozzie Albies Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Jameson Taillon
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +360)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +140)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ozzie Albies? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Ozzie Albies At The Plate
- Albies has 30 doubles, four triples, 32 home runs and 42 walks while hitting .275.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 33rd, his on-base percentage ranks 63rd, and he is 17th in the league in slugging.
- Albies has picked up a hit in 100 of 143 games this season, with multiple hits 44 times.
- He has hit a long ball in 21.0% of his games in 2023, and 5% of his trips to the plate.
- Albies has an RBI in 57 of 143 games this year, with multiple RBI in 29 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in 12 contests.
- In 52.4% of his games this year (75 of 143), he has scored, and in 16 of those games (11.2%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Ozzie Albies Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The Cubs pitching staff ranks 18th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.15).
- The Cubs allow the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (173 total, 1.1 per game).
- Taillon makes the start for the Cubs, his 29th of the season. He is 8-10 with a 5.24 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 144 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Friday, the right-hander went six scoreless innings against the Colorado Rockies while surrendering four hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 5.24, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 28 games this season. Opponents have a .266 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.