Furman vs. Liberty Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest at HTC Center has the Furman Paladins (2-0) taking on the Liberty Flames (2-0) at 7:00 PM ET on November 16. Our computer prediction projects a 80-72 victory for Furman.
According to our computer prediction, Furman projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup versus Liberty. The over/under has been set at 141.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Furman vs. Liberty Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Liberty -1.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Liberty -120, Furman +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Furman vs. Liberty Score Prediction
- Prediction: Furman 80, Liberty 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Furman vs. Liberty
- Pick ATS: Furman (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Furman Performance Insights
- Furman ceded 71.2 points per game last year (214th-ranked in college basketball), but it really played well on offense, posting 80.9 points per contest (10th-best).
- The Paladins averaged 32.4 rebounds per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 30.4 rebounds per contest (130th-ranked).
- With 16.6 assists per game, Furman ranked 11th-best in college basketball in the category.
- With 10.6 turnovers per game, the Paladins ranked 51st in the country. They forced 12 turnovers per contest, which ranked 165th in college basketball.
- The Paladins were top-25 last season in three-point shooting, 20th-best in college basketball with 9.4 threes per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 168th with a 34.4% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- With 6.7 threes conceded per game, Furman ranked 111th in college basketball. It ceded a 33.1% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 128th in college basketball.
- Furman took 53.6% two-pointers and 46.4% threes last year. Of the team's baskets, 66.5% were two-pointers and 33.5% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.