Presbyterian vs. North Florida Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest at UNF Arena has the Presbyterian Blue Hose (3-0) squaring off against the North Florida Ospreys (2-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 102-43 win, heavily favoring Presbyterian.
Based on our computer prediction, Presbyterian projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup versus North Florida. The over/under is currently listed at 147.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Presbyterian vs. North Florida Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: North Florida -1.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Florida -115, Presbyterian -105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Presbyterian vs. North Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 102, North Florida 43
Spread & Total Prediction for Presbyterian vs. North Florida
- Pick ATS: Presbyterian (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Presbyterian Performance Insights
- Presbyterian averaged only 63.2 points per game (12th-worst in college basketball) last season, but it played better at the other end of the court, where it gave up 69.5 points per game (156th-ranked).
- Last year the Blue Hose pulled down 30 boards per game (278th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 29.9 rebounds per contest (97th-ranked).
- Presbyterian ranked 333rd in college basketball with 10.8 assists per contest.
- Last year the Blue Hose averaged 13.1 turnovers per game (294th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- The Blue Hose sank 6 treys per game (315th-ranked in college basketball). They owned a 31% shooting percentage (331st-ranked) from downtown.
- Presbyterian, who ranked 140th in college basketball with 6.9 threes conceded per game, allowed a 37.5% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which was 13th-worst in the country.
- Presbyterian attempted 34.2 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 64% of the shots it attempted (and 73.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 19.3 three-pointers per contest, which were 36% of its shots (and 26.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.