South Carolina vs. Clemson Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the South Carolina Gamecocks (2-0) and Clemson Tigers (3-0) squaring off at Colonial Life Arena has a projected final score of 102-56 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored South Carolina, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Gamecocks took care of business in their last outing 114-76 against Maryland on Sunday.
South Carolina vs. Clemson Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
South Carolina vs. Clemson Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Carolina 102, Clemson 56
Other SEC Predictions
- Florida State vs Florida
- Cal vs Auburn
- Texas A&M vs Purdue
- Arkansas vs Arkansas State
- LSU vs SE Louisiana
- Georgia vs Mercer
- South Florida vs Alabama
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Gamecocks put up 80.3 points per game (seventh in college basketball) last season while giving up 51.8 per contest (fourth in college basketball). They had a +1057 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 28.5 points per game.
- South Carolina's offense was worse in SEC matchups last season, tallying 80 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 80.3 PPG.
- At home, the Gamecocks posted 7.6 more points per game last season (84.8) than they did on the road (77.2).
- Defensively South Carolina was better in home games last year, allowing 46.9 points per game, compared to 54.2 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.