Coastal Carolina vs. Furman Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest that pits the Furman Paladins (2-1) versus the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (1-1) at HTC Center has a projected final score of 84-81 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Furman, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 6:30 PM on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Coastal Carolina projects to cover the 10.5-point spread in its matchup against Furman. The total has been set at 161.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Coastal Carolina vs. Furman Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Furman -10.5
- Point Total: 161.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Furman -650, Coastal Carolina +475
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Coastal Carolina vs. Furman Score Prediction
- Prediction: Furman 84, Coastal Carolina 81
Spread & Total Prediction for Coastal Carolina vs. Furman
- Pick ATS: Coastal Carolina (+10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (161.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Coastal Carolina Performance Insights
- Coastal Carolina posted 73.3 points per game (136th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while surrendering 74 points per contest (290th-ranked).
- The Chanticleers pulled down 33.7 boards per game (65th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 33 rebounds per contest (299th-ranked).
- Coastal Carolina ranked 230th in the nation with 12.4 dimes per game.
- The Chanticleers committed 11.9 turnovers per game (189th-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 10.9 turnovers per contest (267th-ranked).
- Last year the Chanticleers drained 7.2 three-pointers per game (200th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 31.6% (312th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Coastal Carolina was in the bottom 25 in college basketball in threes allowed per game with 9.8 (0-worst), and it ranked 288th in college basketball with a 35.5% three-point percentage allowed to opposing teams.
- Coastal Carolina took 62.5% two-pointers and 37.5% from beyond the arc last season. Of the team's baskets, 72.7% were two-pointers and 27.3% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.