Top Player Prop Bets for Hornets vs. Bucks on November 17, 2023
Player prop bet options for Giannis Antetokounmpo, LaMelo Ball and others are available when the Milwaukee Bucks visit the Charlotte Hornets at Spectrum Center on Friday (with opening tip at 7:00 PM ET).
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Hornets vs. Bucks Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets vs Bucks Additional Info
|Bucks vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Hornets Prediction|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Hornets|
NBA Props Today: Charlotte Hornets
LaMelo Ball Props
|25.5 (Over: -114)||6.5 (Over: +110)||9.5 (Over: +110)||3.5 (Over: -122)|
- Ball's 14.3 points per game are 11.2 less than Friday's over/under.
- His rebounding average -- 6.0 -- is 0.5 lower than his over/under on Friday.
- Ball has dished out 9.0 assists per game, which is 0.5 less than Friday's over/under.
- Ball averages 2.0 made three-pointers, which is less than his over/under on Friday (3.5).
Get Ball gear at Fanatics!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Gordon Hayward Props
|16.5 (Over: -106)||4.5 (Over: +106)||4.5 (Over: +108)||1.5 (Over: +142)|
- The 16.5-point over/under for Gordon Hayward on Friday is 1.8 higher than his season scoring average (14.7).
- He has pulled down 5.7 rebounds per game, 1.2 higher than his prop bet on Friday.
- Hayward has averaged 5.3 assists this season, 0.8 more than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has made 1.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet total on Friday.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Milwaukee Bucks
Giannis Antetokounmpo Props
|30.5 (Over: -110)||11.5 (Over: +110)||4.5 (Over: -118)||0.5 (Over: -120)|
- The 24.5 points Antetokounmpo has scored per game this season is 6.0 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (30.5).
- His per-game rebound average -- 11.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Friday's game.
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 3.0 assists per game this season, 1.5 less than his prop bet on Friday (4.5).
- Antetokounmpo has made 0.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Friday's game (0.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Damian Lillard Props
- Damian Lillard is scoring 22.5 points per game this season, 3.0 less than his points prop on Friday.
- He has averaged 6.0 rebounds per game, 2.5 higher than his prop bet on Friday.
- Lillard has collected 4.5 assists per game, 1.0 less than Friday's over/under (5.5).
- He 3.0 made three-pointers average is 0.5 lower than his over/under on Friday.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.