South Carolina State vs. Samford Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Samford Bulldogs (1-2) and the South Carolina State Bulldogs (2-1) at Pete Hanna Center should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 85-64 and heavily favors Samford to come out on top. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Samford is projected to cover the spread (20.5) against South Carolina State. The two teams are expected to come in below the 157.5 total.
South Carolina State vs. Samford Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Pete Hanna Center
- Line: Samford -20.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Samford -5000, South Carolina State +1400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Carolina State vs. Samford Score Prediction
- Prediction: Samford 85, South Carolina State 64
Spread & Total Prediction for South Carolina State vs. Samford
- Pick ATS: Samford (-20.5)
- Pick OU: Under (157.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Carolina State Performance Insights
- South Carolina State's defensive performance was -4-worst in the country last season with 83.8 points allowed per contest, but offensively it played better, scoring 73.4 points per game (134th-ranked in college basketball).
- With 31.3 rebounds per game, the South Carolina State Bulldogs were 210th in the nation. They allowed 33.8 rebounds per contest, which ranked 324th in college basketball.
- South Carolina State ranked 105th in college basketball with 14 dimes per contest.
- Although the South Carolina State Bulldogs averaged 15.4 turnovers per game (worst in college basketball), they ranked 18th-best in college basketball by forcing 15.4 turnovers per contest.
- Last season the South Carolina State Bulldogs made 6.9 treys per game (229th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 31.7% (309th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- South Carolina State ranked 312th in the nation by giving up 8.4 treys per game, but it allowed a 39.7% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked -2-worst in college basketball.
- Of the shots attempted by South Carolina State last season, 66% of them were two-pointers (74.5% of the team's made baskets) and 34% were threes (25.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.