South Carolina Upstate vs. Queens (NC) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest features the Queens (NC) Royals (1-2) and the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (1-3) clashing at Curry Arena (on November 17) at 12:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 75-69 victory for Queens (NC).
The Spartans took care of business in their most recent game 72-44 against Lees-McRae on Tuesday.
South Carolina Upstate vs. Queens (NC) Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Curry Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
South Carolina Upstate vs. Queens (NC) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Queens (NC) 75, South Carolina Upstate 69
Other Big South Predictions
- Charleston (SC) vs Charleston Southern
- Winthrop vs South Carolina State
- UNC Greensboro vs Radford
- Gardner-Webb vs Charlotte
- Wofford vs High Point
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Carolina Upstate Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Spartans averaged 52.9 points per game last season (349th in college basketball) while giving up 63.4 per outing (153rd in college basketball). They had a -327 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 10.5 points per game.
- In Big South games, South Carolina Upstate averaged 4.4 more points (57.3) than overall (52.9) in 2022-23.
- The Spartans scored 54.8 points per game at home last season, and 50.6 away.
- At home, South Carolina Upstate gave up 57.9 points per game, 13.5 fewer points than it allowed on the road (71.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.