Wofford vs. High Point Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena has the High Point Panthers (2-1) going head to head against the Wofford Terriers (3-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 72-60 win as our model heavily favors High Point.
The Terriers' last outing on Tuesday ended in an 82-52 victory over North Carolina Central.
Wofford vs. High Point Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena in Amherst, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Wofford vs. High Point Score Prediction
- Prediction: High Point 72, Wofford 60
Other SoCon Predictions
- Western Carolina vs Campbell
- Coastal Carolina vs Furman
- UNC Greensboro vs Radford
- Alabama State vs Samford
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wofford Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Terriers had a +149 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 4.7 points per game. They put up 69.7 points per game to rank 87th in college basketball and allowed 65 per outing to rank 198th in college basketball.
- In SoCon games, Wofford averaged 1.1 fewer points (68.6) than overall (69.7) in 2022-23.
- The Terriers scored more points at home (74.4 per game) than on the road (66.9) last season.
- Wofford allowed 58.6 points per game at home last season, and 71.1 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.