South Carolina State vs. Winthrop Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Winthrop Eagles (1-2) versus the South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-3) at Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 69-54 in favor of Winthrop, who is heavily favored according to our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their last time out, the Bulldogs lost 73-61 to Coastal Carolina on Wednesday.
South Carolina State vs. Winthrop Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center in Orangeburg, South Carolina
South Carolina State vs. Winthrop Score Prediction
- Prediction: Winthrop 69, South Carolina State 54
Other MEAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Carolina State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs' -677 scoring differential last season (outscored by 22.6 points per game) was a result of putting up 46.8 points per game (360th in college basketball) while allowing 69.4 per outing (299th in college basketball).
- South Carolina State's offense was better in MEAC games last season, scoring 49.7 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 46.8 PPG.
- The Bulldogs scored 50.3 points per game in home games last season. In away games, they averaged 44.9 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, South Carolina State gave up 59.9 points per game in home games. In road games, it allowed 73.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.