How to Watch the South Carolina vs. Kentucky Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The South Carolina Gamecocks (4-6) host an SEC clash against the Kentucky Wildcats (6-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Williams-Brice Stadium.
Offensively, South Carolina ranks 62nd in the FBS with 393.1 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 106th in total defense (413.5 yards allowed per contest). Kentucky ranks 54th in the FBS with 29.1 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 59th with 25.0 points ceded per game on the defensive side of the ball.
See more info below, including how to watch this matchup on SEC Network.
South Carolina vs. Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbia, South Carolina
- Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Georgia State vs LSU
- SMU vs Memphis
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Florida vs Missouri
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- North Carolina vs Clemson
South Carolina vs. Kentucky Key Statistics
|393.1 (66th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||343.4 (105th)|
|413.5 (99th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||356.9 (47th)|
|91.4 (125th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||136.6 (91st)|
|301.7 (11th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||206.8 (89th)|
|11 (29th)||Turnovers (Rank)||12 (41st)|
|12 (90th)||Takeaways (Rank)||14 (63rd)|
South Carolina Stats Leaders
- Spencer Rattler has 2,867 yards passing for South Carolina, completing 70.6% of his passes and throwing 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Mario Anderson, has carried the ball 117 times for 645 yards (64.5 per game), scoring three times.
- Dakereon Joyner has been handed the ball 49 times this year and racked up 115 yards (11.5 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Xavier Legette's team-leading 1,093 yards as a receiver have come on 59 catches (out of 77 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Trey Knox has hauled in 32 receptions totaling 277 yards, finding the end zone two times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- O'Mega Blake has been the target of 30 passes and hauled in 19 grabs for 250 yards, an average of 25.0 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Devin Leary has racked up 2,063 yards (206.3 per game) while completing 56.7% of his passes and recording 19 touchdown passes with eight interceptions this season.
- Re'Mahn Davis is his team's leading rusher with 160 carries for 929 yards, or 92.9 per game. He's found paydirt 11 times on the ground, as well. Davis has also chipped in with 24 catches for 259 yards and five receiving touchdowns.
- Jutahn McClain has run for 138 yards across 26 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- Dane Key has registered 32 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 477 (47.7 yards per game). He's been targeted 55 times and has four touchdowns.
- Tayvion Robinson has put together a 472-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 33 passes on 49 targets.
- Barion Brown has racked up 361 reciving yards (36.1 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed South Carolina or Kentucky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.