Clemson vs. Longwood Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Clemson Tigers (3-1) and the Longwood Lancers (1-3) at Littlejohn Coliseum should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 89-51 and heavily favors Clemson to come out on top. Game time is at 3:30 PM ET on November 19.
In their last outing on Thursday, the Tigers suffered a 109-40 loss to South Carolina.
Clemson vs. Longwood Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, South Carolina
Clemson vs. Longwood Score Prediction
- Prediction: Clemson 89, Longwood 51
Other ACC Predictions
- Bucknell vs Louisville
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Duke vs Stanford
- Boston College vs Providence
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
- Rhode Island vs NC State
- South Alabama vs Florida State
- Syracuse vs Maryland
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Clemson Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers put up 66.3 points per game (148th in college basketball) last season while allowing 62.8 per contest (133rd in college basketball). They had a +123 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 3.5 points per game.
- Offensively, Clemson posted 64.8 points per game last year in conference tilts. As a comparison, its season average (66.3 points per game) was 1.5 PPG higher.
- The Tigers averaged 66.7 points per game last season at home, which was 1.1 fewer points than they averaged on the road (67.8).
- At home, Clemson surrendered 7.1 fewer points per game (59.5) than in away games (66.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.