Derrick Henry Week 11 Preview vs. the Jaguars
Derrick Henry will be facing the fifth-best rushing defense in the NFL when his Tennessee Titans play the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 11, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
In the ground game, Henry carried the ball 148 times for a team-leading 625 yards (69.4 ypg) and has four rushing scores. In addition, Henry has recorded 161 receiving yards (17.9 ypg) on 19 catches.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Henry and the Titans with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Henry vs. the Jaguars
- Henry vs the Jaguars (since 2021): 3 GP / 120 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- One opposing rusher has put up 100 or more rushing yards in a matchup against the Jaguars during the 2023 season.
- Six opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Jacksonville this year.
- The Jaguars have not given up more than one rushing TD to an opposing player this season.
- The 86.4 rushing yards the Jaguars yield per game makes them the fifth-ranked run defense in the NFL this season.
- Opponents of the Jaguars have put up six touchdowns on the ground (0.7 per game). The Jaguars' defense is 11th in the league in that category.
Titans Player Previews
Derrick Henry Rushing Props vs. the Jaguars
- Rushing Yards: 54.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Henry with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Henry Rushing Insights
- So far this season, Henry has hit the over four times on his rushing yards prop bet (in nine opportunities).
- The Titans pass on 55.1% of their plays and run on 44.9%. They are 28th in NFL play in points scored.
- He has handled 66.7% of his team's 222 rushing attempts this season (148).
- Henry has rushed for a score in four of his games this season but has yet to score more than once in a single contest.
- He has scored five of his team's 13 offensive touchdowns this season (38.5%).
- He has 17 red zone carries for 70.8% of the team share (his team runs on 42.9% of its plays in the red zone).
Derrick Henry Receiving Props vs the Jaguars
- Receiving Yards: 11.5 (-111)
Henry Receiving Insights
- In six of nine games this season, Henry has topped his prop for receiving yards.
- Henry has 8.1% of his team's target share (22 targets on 272 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 7.3 yards per target (78th in league play), racking up 161 yards on 22 passes thrown his way.
- Henry does not have a TD reception this year in nine games.
- Henry (two red zone targets) has been targeted 6.2% of the time in the red zone (32 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Henry's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Buccaneers||11/12/2023||Week 10||11 ATT / 24 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / -4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Steelers||11/2/2023||Week 9||17 ATT / 75 YDS / 1 TD||4 TAR / 3 REC / 27 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Falcons||10/29/2023||Week 8||22 ATT / 101 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 4 REC / 21 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Ravens||10/15/2023||Week 6||12 ATT / 97 YDS / 1 TD||2 TAR / 2 REC / 16 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Colts||10/8/2023||Week 5||13 ATT / 43 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.