Titans vs. Jaguars Injury Report — Week 11
The Tennessee Titans' (3-6) injury report has 12 players listed as they ready for a Sunday, November 19 matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3). The matchup kicks at 1:00 PM at TIAA Bank Field.
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Titans' last outing ended in a 20-6 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The Jaguars enter this matchup following a 34-3 loss to the San Francisco 49ers in their most recent game.
Tennessee Titans Injury Report Today
|Derrick Henry||RB||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Ryan Tannehill||QB||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Mike Brown||S||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Denico Autry||DL||NIR - Rest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|DeAndre Hopkins||WR||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Anthony Kendall||CB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Eric Garror||DB||Neck||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Jacksonville Jaguars Injury Report Today
Other Week 11 Injury Reports
- Click here for Chargers vs Packers
- Click here for Bears vs Lions
- Click here for Raiders vs Dolphins
- Click here for Cardinals vs Texans
- Click here for Giants vs Commanders
Titans vs. Jaguars Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Jaguars or the Titans with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Titans Season Insights
- In terms of total yards, the Titans rank 27th in the NFL (291.7 total yards per game) and 19th on defense (338 total yards allowed per contest).
- The Titans have been struggling on offense, ranking fifth-worst in the NFL with 17.1 points per game. They have been better on the other side of the ball, allowing 20 points per contest (10th-ranked).
- The Titans are generating 185.2 passing yards per contest on offense this season (26th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 227.4 passing yards per contest (17th-ranked) on defense.
- In terms of rushing, Tennessee ranks 16th in the NFL on offense (106.4 rushing yards per game) and 16th defensively (110.6 rushing yards allowed per contest).
- The Titans have accumulated seven forced turnovers (31st in NFL) and committed 10 turnovers (seventh in NFL) this season for a -3 turnover margin that ranks 19th in the NFL.
Titans vs. Jaguars Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Jaguars (-6.5)
- Moneyline: Jaguars (-300), Titans (+240)
- Total: 40 points
Sign up to live bet on the Jaguars-Titans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.