Wofford vs. Virginia Tech Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the Virginia Tech Hokies (2-1) against the Wofford Terriers (2-1) at Cassell Coliseum is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 86-68 in favor of Virginia Tech, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 5:00 PM ET on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, Wofford is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 17.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 149.5 total.
Wofford vs. Virginia Tech Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Venue: Cassell Coliseum
- Line: Virginia Tech -17.5
- Point Total: 149.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wofford vs. Virginia Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia Tech 86, Wofford 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Wofford vs. Virginia Tech
- Pick ATS: Wofford (+17.5)
- Pick OU: Over (149.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wofford Performance Insights
- Wofford was 105th in the nation last year with 74.7 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 251st with 72.5 points allowed per game.
- The Terriers pulled down 30.5 rebounds per game (258th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 28.7 rebounds per contest (43rd-ranked).
- Wofford ranked 221st in college basketball with 12.5 dimes per contest.
- The Terriers committed 10.6 turnovers per game (51st-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 10.5 turnovers per contest (304th-ranked).
- The Terriers ranked 166th in college basketball with 7.5 treys per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 240th with a 33% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Wofford ceded 8.4 three-pointers per game (312th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 34.7% (247th-ranked) from downtown.
- Wofford took 60.9% two-pointers and 39.1% from beyond the arc last season. Of the team's buckets, 72.7% were two-pointers and 27.3% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.