South Carolina vs. South Dakota State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game that pits the South Carolina Gamecocks (3-0) versus the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (2-1) at Colonial Life Arena should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 89-49 in favor of South Carolina, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
Last time out, the Gamecocks won on Thursday 109-40 over Clemson.
South Carolina vs. South Dakota State Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
South Carolina vs. South Dakota State Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Carolina 89, South Dakota State 49
Other SEC Predictions
- Southern Indiana vs Missouri
- Houston Christian vs Texas A&M
- Florida vs Purdue
- Auburn vs UCF
- Texas Southern vs LSU
- Central Arkansas vs Arkansas
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Gamecocks put up 80.3 points per game (seventh in college basketball) last season while giving up 51.8 per contest (fourth in college basketball). They had a +1057 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 28.5 points per game.
- With 80 points per game in SEC action, South Carolina scored 0.3 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (80.3 PPG).
- When playing at home, the Gamecocks averaged 7.6 more points per game last year (84.8) than they did in away games (77.2).
- South Carolina ceded 46.9 points per game at home last year, compared to 54.2 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.