Coastal Carolina vs. Charleston Southern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest features the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-2) and the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (0-4) matching up at HTC Center in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 75-65 victory for heavily favored Coastal Carolina according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 4:00 PM ET on November 22.
In their last game on Saturday, the Chanticleers claimed a 78-72 win over Furman.
Coastal Carolina vs. Charleston Southern Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: HTC Center in Conway, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Coastal Carolina vs. Charleston Southern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Coastal Carolina 75, Charleston Southern 65
Other Sun Belt Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Coastal Carolina Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Chanticleers outscored opponents by 1.9 points per game last season (posting 70 points per game, 83rd in college basketball, and giving up 68.1 per contest, 274th in college basketball) and had a +58 scoring differential.
- Coastal Carolina's offense was more productive in Sun Belt games last season, tallying 70.7 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 70 PPG.
- When playing at home, the Chanticleers put up 9.9 more points per game last season (75.7) than they did on the road (65.8).
- Coastal Carolina ceded 57.9 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 78.1 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.