Western Carolina vs. North Carolina Central Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Western Carolina Catamounts (2-3) and the North Carolina Central Eagles (2-2) at McDougald-McLendon Arena has a projected final score of 68-62 based on our computer prediction, with Western Carolina coming out on top. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Catamounts' most recent outing on Saturday ended in a 70-52 loss to Campbell.
Western Carolina vs. North Carolina Central Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: McDougald-McLendon Arena in Durham, North Carolina
Western Carolina vs. North Carolina Central Score Prediction
- Prediction: Western Carolina 68, North Carolina Central 62
Other SoCon Predictions
Western Carolina Schedule Analysis
- The Eagles have tied for the 136th-most Quadrant 3 defeats in the nation according to the RPI (zero).
- Western Carolina has two losses against Quadrant 4 opponents, tied for the 14th-most in the country.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Western Carolina Leaders
- Jada Burton: 6.2 PTS, 5 AST, 1.8 STL, 38.2 FG%
- Lonasia Brewer: 9.4 PTS, 53.5 FG%
- Tyja Beans: 9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 52.5 FG%
- Chelsea Wooten: 9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 31.4 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
- Zanoria Cruz: 9.4 PTS, 44.1 FG%
Western Carolina Performance Insights
- The Catamounts are outscoring opponents by 4.8 points per game, with a +24 scoring differential overall. They put up 62.4 points per game (244th in college basketball) and allow 57.6 per contest (97th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.