Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 10 the Atlanta Falcons' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +8000.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: -175
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Falcons in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Falcons are 11th-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+8000), much higher than their computer rankings (23rd).
- In terms of winning the Super Bowl, the Falcons currently have the same odds, going from +8000 at the start of the season to +8000.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Falcons have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 4-8-0 this season.
- There have been four Falcons games (out of 12) that went over the total this year.
- The Falcons have put together a 4-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- This season, Atlanta has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Falcons rank 18th in total offense (328.6 yards per game) and 10th in total defense (315.9 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Falcons are putting up 18.8 points per game on offense (24th in NFL), and they rank seventh on the other side of the ball with 20 points allowed per game.
Falcons Impact Players
- Bijan Robinson has run for 756 yards (63.0 per game) and three TDs in 12 games.
- In the passing game, Robinson has three touchdowns, with 35 receptions for 266 yards.
- Desmond Ridder has passed for 2,029 yards (184.5 per game), completing 63.3%, with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions in 11 games.
- In addition, Ridder has run for 180 yards and four scores.
- In 12 games, Tyler Allgeier has run for 492 yards (41.0 per game) and three scores.
- In the passing game, Drake London has scored two times, hauling in 46 balls for 573 yards (52.1 per game).
- As a tone-setter on defense, the Falcons' Jessie Bates III has collected 92 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five interceptions in his 12 games.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+150000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+1600|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||L 23-7||+2000|
|5||October 8||Texans||W 21-19||+5000|
|6||October 15||Commanders||L 24-16||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||W 16-13||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||L 28-23||+100000|
|9||November 5||Vikings||L 31-28||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||L 25-23||+150000|
|12||November 26||Saints||W 24-15||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||W 13-8||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 10 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.