Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Carolina Panthers right now have the 28th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +150000.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +20000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Panthers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Panthers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Panthers are four spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (28th in NFL) than their computer ranking (32nd).
- The Panthers were +8000 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now dropped to +150000, which is the third-biggest change in the entire NFL.
- The Panthers' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina has two wins against the spread this season.
- This season, three of the Panthers' 11 games have hit the over.
- The Panthers have not played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- This season, Carolina has won one out of the 11 games, or 9.1%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Panthers have been a bottom-five offense this year, ranking third-worst with 265.9 yards per game. On defense, they are ranked sixth in the NFL (304.5 yards allowed per game).
- The Panthers rank fourth-worst in scoring offense (15.7 points per game) and third-worst in scoring defense (26.5 points per game allowed) this season.
Panthers Impact Players
- In 10 games, Bryce Young has passed for 1,877 yards (187.7 per game), with nine TDs and eight INTs, and completing 61.7%.
- On the ground, Young has scored zero TDs and picked up 161 yards.
- In 11 games, Adam Thielen has 77 catches for 728 yards (66.2 per game) and four TDs.
- On the ground, Chuba Hubbard has scored two TDs and picked up 453 yards (41.2 per game).
- Darrell Demont Chark Jr. has 20 receptions for 263 yards (32.9 per game) and three TDs in eight games.
- Frankie Luvu has been causing chaos on defense, registering 83 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and four passes defended for the Panthers.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
|Darrell Demont Chark Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Bryce Young Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+10000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||L 37-27||+10000|
|4||October 1||Vikings||L 21-13||+10000|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||L 42-24||+1600|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||L 42-21||+800|
|8||October 29||Texans||W 15-13||+6600|
|9||November 5||Colts||L 27-13||+12500|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||L 16-13||+75000|
|11||November 19||Cowboys||L 33-10||+1000|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||L 17-10||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+8000|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 5:20 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.