Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Tennessee Titans are 26th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +100000.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Titans are only 26th in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+100000), but 25th according to computer rankings.
- The Titans have experienced the seventh-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +10000 at the start of the season to +100000.
- The Titans have a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee is 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Titans have seen four of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Titans have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Tennessee has won three of the 10 games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Titans are totaling 292.1 yards per game on offense (27th in NFL), and they rank 17th on the other side of the ball with 337 yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are putting up 17.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 16th, allowing 21.3 points per game.
Titans Impact Players
- On the ground, Derrick Henry has eight TDs and has gained 841 yards (70.1 per game).
- In the passing game, Henry has zero touchdowns, with 22 catches for 185 yards.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 50 receptions for 774 yards (64.5 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- In six games, Will Levis has thrown for 1,266 yards (211.0 per game), with seven TDs and two INTs, completing 57.8%.
- In 12 games, Tyjae Spears has rushed for 329 yards (27.4 per game) and one score.
- Azeez Al-Shaair has amassed 114 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and four passes defended in 12 games for the Titans.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+12500|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+8000|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+20000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+10000|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+650|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+8000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+15000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+15000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+2000|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|13||December 3||Colts||L 31-28||+10000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+650|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+5000|
Odds are current as of December 10 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.