Clemson Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Clemson Tigers (6-0) are not considered to be in the running to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +20000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Tigers visit the Pittsburgh Panthers. The two squads hit the court at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 3. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Clemson NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+20000||57th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Preseason||+20000||57th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Clemson Team Stats
- Clemson outscores opponents by 12.0 points per game (scoring 80.5 per game to rank 82nd in college basketball while allowing 68.5 per contest to rank 135th in college basketball) and has a +72 scoring differential overall.
- The Tigers are 3-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 2-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Clemson is 5-0 as the favorite and 1-0 as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Tigers are 2-0. They also have won every game decided by six points or fewer (2-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Clemson and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Clemson Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Clemson is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 10th-most victories.
- Clemson has three wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the second-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Clemson Players
- PJ Hall leads the Tigers scoring 21.3 points per game.
- Ian Schieffelin paces Clemson with 8.2 rebounds per game, and Joseph Girard III leads the squad with 3.7 assists per outing.
- The Tigers are led by Girard from beyond the arc. He makes 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Girard leads the team with 0.8 steals per game. Hall collects 2.2 blocks a game to pace Clemson.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.